Welcome to LGBTQ and ALL Terms and Conditions!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LGBTQ and ALL Website, located at https://www.lgbtqandall.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use LGBTQ and ALL if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
LGBTQ and ALL website is not intended for users under the age of 13 years old. If you’re under the age of 13, do not use the site and do not provide the website any personal information about yourself.
You have the choice to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management, you can visit All About Cookies. Should you choose to disable cookies, certain features of the LGBTQ and ALL website may be affected.
Unless otherwise stated, LGBTQ and ALL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LGBTQ and ALL. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from LGBTQ and ALL for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from LGBTQ and ALL
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from LGBTQ and ALL
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from LGBTQ and ALL
- Redistribute content from LGBTQ and ALL
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. LGBTQ and ALL do not filter and edit but may review Comments before their presence on the website. Protecting the safety of our community is our top priority. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of LGBTQ and ALL, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, LGBTQ and ALL shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
LGBTQ and ALL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant LGBTQ and ALL a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of LGBTQ and ALL, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to LGBTQ and ALL. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of LGBTQ and ALL logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
As part of the Terms and Conditions of LGBTQ and ALL; ads may not contain or promote any of the following:
- drugs, alcohol, tobacco;
- weapons, violence;
- hate, intolerance, discrimination. Promotion containing hate speech, personalized attacks, discrimination towards any individuals, groups, country, or organization is not acceptable;
- obscenity, indecency, profanity;
- political, religious;
- sexual, adult content;
- disparagement, defamation;
- gross depiction. Promotion containing crude, vulgar, degrading, or to shock is not acceptable;
- militant, extremism;
- sensitive content. Promotion containing financial status, medical claims, mental health, criminal record, politics, age, racial, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual behavior is not acceptable;
- free goods, services;
- children. Promotions targeted toward children are not acceptable;
- unverifiable claims. Promotion containing ads that may be confusing to consumers and readily understandable;
- before/after images;
- health, safety claims;
- misleading, false, deceptive.
Available Content on LGBTQ and ALL
The website contains blog sections, forums, message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages, profiles, and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users.
The content on the website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatments. LGBTQ and ALL does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, product procedures, opinions, or other information that be mentioned on the website.
The LGBTQ and ALL content contributors publish content on particular subject matters within the LGBTQ+ community, wellness, lifestyle, mental health, sexual wellness, education, political leaders, and pop culture. LGBTQ and ALL does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials, without limitation as to the subject matter the contributor has published. LGBTQ and ALL are not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content that is contributed to the website. Please do not rely on the website content. The purpose of the website is for general information purposes only and is never to take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. By using the website, you agree and acknowledge that communications on or through the website, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk.