Empowered Heart Integrative Mental Health Care, PLLC, Nashville, TN
Address: 2815 Dogwood Place , Nashville , Tennessee , 37204
Mention you saw this listing on LGBTQandALL.com
Empowered Heart Integrative Mental Health Care, PLLC
We at Empowered Heart are an outpatient integrative mental health practice in Nashville, TN, owned and operated by Kendra Delaney she/her, Ph.D., PMHNP, and AGPCNP. We work with adolescents and adults to help them meet their mental, emotional, physical and spiritual needs. We treat a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
– Trauma, Anxiety, & PTSD
– Depression & Bipolar Disorder
– Pre- and Post-Natal Mood Disorders, Infertility, and Loss
Empowered Heart believes there is no “one size fits all” approach to mental health.
Kendra pulls from her experience as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, her doctoral education at Vanderbilt University, and her advanced training in integrative health through the Integrative Psychiatry Institute and the Institute for Functional Medicine in her care for you.
In your first appointment, we will utilize a combination of psychiatric medications, therapy, lab testing, supplements, and lifestyle interventions to create a uniquely tailored plan to fit you and your needs.
- Ph.D., Nursing Science, Vanderbilt University, 2021
- MSN, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing, 2017
- Post-Master’s Certificate, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, University of Southern Indiana, 2021
- BA, Psychology, Vanderbilt University, 2015
- Fellowship in Integrative Psychiatry, Integrative Psychiatry Institute, 2020
- Institute for Functional Medicine Coursework Graduate, 2021